Things You Should Know About RandomRedRose
- RandomRedRose contains discussions, reviews and content of an adult nature.
- This is a personal blog and any and all opinions are entirely my own, or my partners.
- Reviews are all honest and impartial, but please bear in mind that not everybody has the same likes and dislikes and that the way you experience something may differ from the way I experience it.
- There are affiliate links used on this site. Which means if you click on one of these links and make a purchase, Randomredrose will receive a small percentage of the value of your purchase. It will not cost you anymore than it would have, had you chosen to purchase from the original site. Monies received go towards the costs of running RandomRedRose, thank you for supporting this blog.
- Sometimes products are provided to RandomRedRose free of charge in exchange for an honest review. These reviews will be clearly identified at the beginning.
Working with RandomRedRose
- If you have a product that you would like me to review please do get in contact.
- All reviews will be honest and impartial. I will not alter any review following publication unless the revision is based on fact. I am happy to discuss any faults that may have been improved or updated.
- I will not write a positive review purely because a product was provided free of charge. All reviews will be based on my experience with it.
- If you would like a review written by a certain time please let me know in advance so that I can work around this.
- If at any point you are given any personal details, please respect my wish for anonymity, and treat them under the principles of the UK Data Protection Act (1998). Any public electronic communications should not feature any real name and any physical communications i.e. letters or parcels should not feature the blog name.
- Once a product has been received it will not be returned unless it has a fault, in which case it would be returned in exchange for a working product.